"To serve energy intensive industries with advanced tools and techniques to achieve higher operational reliability at minimum life cycle cost".
Key Areas of Business:
- Fluid flow system design involving heat transfer
- Air flow / combustion modeling
- System/component Reliability Analysis, life testing
- Total Productive Maintenance (TPM)
B. Information Technology
- Maintenance & reliability Information system (MIS).
- Development of in-situ analysis Apps for iOS (iPhone/iPad/iPodtouch), Android, BlackBerry and Windows Phone.
- Development of dedicated engineering application programs for Windows PC.
C. Course, Seminar and Workshop
In house seminars and workshops can be organized in the following areas. Duration and content can be tailored for a specific industry application.
- A three half-day workshop on "Modeling and Analysis of Energy Systems" covering in-company case studies. (A 30 day free trial version of the program is installed in participant's computer for the workshop or Smart Phone Apps on individual devices.) Program Brochure.
- Integrated liquor and vapor cycle analysis in pulp industry. Program Brochure.
- A detailed course on "Energy Cycles and Efficiency" for academia. Download this brochure for course content, methodology and delivery. We can also arrange B2B smart phone apps to any given device at bulk discounted rate.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please download this brochure for your reference.